Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December Everyone!

This will be my last post for awhile, this is such a crazy time of the year, there's just not enough hours in the day for everything I want to get accomplished. I realize now that business has grown to the point now where it is just overwhelming, and I will have to make some big changes in the new year. Not really sure exactly what those changes will be, but I know I just can't keep up this hectic pace for another year.  Over Thanksgiving break I did get a chance to go fabric shopping at Hobby Lobby (something I haven't been able to do in 11 months!) and I bought quite a few new fabrics.  All in small quantities, though, these will used on new product samples for 2009:

We did take an afternoon off to decorate the house for Christmas...

And put up the tree: 

This is my Mom's snowman themed tree, she gave to me when they moved...


The crocheted ornaments and snowflakes were made by my Aunt...


I had more pictures, but blogger is being a pain about uploading them, and I've lost my patience.  Some old school George Strait, in honor of my mom, who was waiting to see pics of the decorations!

Seneca

2 comments:

dashabelle said...

It looks better in your house than it ever did in mine!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the snowman theme! It's so cute! I love hand made ornaments too, they have a "special meaning" and really add personality to a tree in my opinion. I hope you guys have a good holiday!