Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I Am Thankful For...

I am thankful for...

my wonderful husband, who, while he may have used up "seven of his nine lives" in Iraq, is here with us now

my two beautiful children, who every day exasperate me more than I ever thought possible and then make smile and laugh and forget everything else

my home, and county we live in, God Bless America

my old friends, even though we don't talk as much as we should, who are always there for me- Kate, Karla, Michelle...you are the sisters I never had

my new friends, who are just as dear

my "business" friends, Kelley and all my sales reps, you keep me going each and every day that I just want to quit

my customers, who are so sweet, and constantly remind me why I do this

my business, which is exhausting, which teaches me that I can't do it all, that pushes me, that has given me a purpose

I am truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

I hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving, and if your soldier is deployed, I wish them a safe and speedy return home.

Much Love,
Seneca 

PS- The music has no particular meaning, just a sweet song, to make up for my previous mood and song selection, lol.

No comments: