Monday, June 1, 2009

What happened to being nice?

First, let me say this has NOTHING to do with business, it's just a comment in general.  

Okay, so, really, what happened to just being nice?  Ya know, pay it forward, do unto others, etc. 

How is that hard?  Why does everything have to be mean spirited, catty, snarky, condescending, I can't wait to blog about how pathetic you are and for all of my followers to chime in unanimously with how much they agree with me and how my view of things is right and you are wrong, and ha ha ha aren't we all just SO funny in the way that we mercilessly comment on the pathetic lives of others while we continually blog about how perfect we are in comparison to you and take judgmental to an entirely new level???

Empathy- does no one have that anymore?  

If you haven't walked in someone else's shoes, how dare you judge them.

Be nice, please.  That is all I have to say.  For the love of everything that is beautiful and good, would it just kill you to be nice???

Seriously, try it.  Niceness. "nice, really nice, you know, on the scale of...niceness".  It rocks.

Oh, and OPSEC, OPSEC is good too!

No comments: