Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shipping Purses, Moving, and Yummy Chocolate Lollipop...

This week is being devoted solely to shipping purses!
I will be a mad woman finishing and shipping orders...BECAUSE....

We will actually, finally be able to move into our house next week!!!!

And just to leave you with some pretty pictures, here's my new purse (after someone used a picture of my old one, I felt like I needed a new one!):


This is small ABIGAIL, I used three fabrics from Anna Maria Horner's Chocolate Lollipop collection. Its actually an older collection, she just released her new fabric collection, Garden Party, but this is a fabric that grows on you. Amy, one of my reps, first introduced me to this collection when she commissioned a bag made using it and some of Amy Butler's Moon Dots, so I've had it for a while, and it finally just won me over and I had to use it in my bag:


So what do you think? The Anna Maria Horner fabrics are more expensive that Amy Butler and Michael Miller, but I'm considering adding some of them to the fabric choices- yes, no, maybe???

No comments: